sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

ROGER WATERS: "4.58 AM (DUNROAMIN, DUNCARIN, DUNLIVIN)



|C| I nailed ducks to the
|Am| wall |Am/B|
|C| Kept my heart in dark |Am| ruins 
I |Am/B| built |C| bungalows all over the |Am| hills |Am/B|
Dun-|C| roamin, duncarin, dun-|Am| livin |Am/B|

|C| Took my girl to the |Am| country |Am/B|
To |C| sleep out under the |Am| moon |Am/B|
|C| Next thing she's going |Am| crazy |C - Am - Am/B|

She |C| waits for the real Mr. |Am| Right to come |Am/B|
|C| Gently removing her |Am| heart
With his |F| promises of real communica-|G| tion

......|D/F#| Who's al-|F| ways picking up the tab,
......Who built a bungalow for his mum and |C| dad (me!)
......Who |F| took you out to all the shows,
......Who worked his fingers to the |C| bone (me!)
......While you were as-|G| leep  (It was me, I did!)
......I kept you in buttons and |D/F#| bows |F
......So you could encourage this creep |C|
......With his |F| neat feet and his |C| clean fingernails
......With his |F| wise but twinkling |C| eyes
......He's a |F| rock standing out in an |C| ocean of doubt
......|F| And compromise |G - D/F#
......|F| I'd like to go on with this |C| bit of a song
......|F| Describing this |C| schmuck
......|F| I'd like to go on,
......|G| but I'm going to throw up |C - C/E - C/D - C - G/B - Am|

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario