domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

ROGER WATERS: "4.47 AM (THE REMAINS OF OUR LOVE)




|G| I just |D/F#| cowered in the |Em| corner
My 
py-|G| jama coat |D/F#| over my |Em| head
And she
|G| smiled as she |D/F#| finished her |Em| sandwich |G - D/F# - Em|

......And her |F| cold eyes fixed me to my |C| dark histo-|F| ry
......As she |G| brushed the remains
......Of our |F| love from the |C| bed

And |C| when she had |C/B| turned back the |Am| overs
When |C| all of the prayers had been |Am| read
She said, |F| come on over here you silly boy
Before you catch your death of cold, I was only |C| joking
Let's |F| leave behind the city grime
Let's not compete, it could be fine in the |C| country
|G| Couldn't it though... come |F| on lets go
I said, o-|C| key |F| - |C - F| (rep. y desaparece)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario