sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

ROGER WATERS: "4.37 AM (ARABS WITH KNIVES AND WEST GERMAN SKIES)"





|C| Sleep, sleep, I know that I'm only |G| dreaming
|C| Through closed eyes, I see West German skies on the |G| ceiling
And I |F| want to get back to the girl with the rucksack
To |C| feel her flaxen hair, I want to be |G| there
See the |F| sun going down behind Krupps steelworks
|C| On the outskirts of |G| some German town

Guten |C| Abend meiner |G| Damen und Herren, ha ha ha |C| ha |G|
|Dm| Will-|G7| kommen in Konnigs-|Dm| burg, ha ha ha |G7| ha
|C| Wollen zie |G| danzen mit mir |C| oder drinken |G| Bier, ha ha ha |Dm| ha |G7|

|G| Thank you but... This young |F| lady and I
will just finish this bottle of |C| wi--|G|--ine
It was |F| kind of you, but
I think we'll just say good-|Em| night
(Leave us alone!)
Goodnight

Final: |C - F| x 2 - |C - Dm - Em - G - Gaug|

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario