martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

GENESIS: "CUCKOO COCOON"

A pedido de alguien ahí en los comentarios:



|Dmaj7| Wrapped up in some powdered wool-I |Cmaj7| guess I'm losing touch.
Don't |Dmaj7| tell me this is dying, 'cos |Cmaj7| I ain't changed that much.
The |F/G| only sound is water drops, I |G| wonder where the hell I |A| am,
Some kind of |A7| jam?

......Cuc-|F#m| koo Co-|E| coon have I |F#m| come to, 
......too |E| soon for |F#| you?

There's |Dmaj7| nothing I can recognise; this is |Cmaj7| nowhere that I've known.
With |Dmaj7| no sign of life at all, I |Cmaj7| guess that I'm alone,
And I |F/G| feel so secure that I |G| know this can't be |A| real 
But I |A7| feel good.

......Cuc-|F#m| koo Co-|E| coon have I |F#m| come to, 
......too |E| soon for |F#| you?

Instr: |G/A - F/G - D/C - Bb - Dm - Bb - C - D| -  |C| 

I |Dmaj7| wonder if I'm a prisoner locked |Cmaj7| in some Brooklyn jail
Or |Dmaj7| some sort of Jonah shut |Cmaj7| up inside the whale.
|F/G| No, I'm still Rael and I'm |G| stuck in some kind of |A| cave,
What could've |A7| saved me?

......Cuc-|F#m| koo Co-|E| coon have I |F#m| come to, 
......too |E| soon for |F#| you?

Final: |G/A - F/G - D/C - Bb - Dm - Bb - C - D|


8 comentarios:

  1. Gracias señor! Impaciente de llegar a casa y probarla!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Impecable como siempre. A riesgo de abusar de su amabilidad y sapiencia... Sister moonshine de Supertramp?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No me acuerdo cuál es. Tomo nota.

      Eliminar
    2. Perdón, un saludo a Geraldo, con sus impecables aportes. Sister Moonshine la tengo. Si quiere colaboración desinteresada, aquí estoy. Salud! Edu

      Eliminar
  3. Sister Moonshine

    Intro: A*, E*, A*, E*, G*, D, E, A...


    A* E* A* E*, G*, D
    Ooooooooooooooo-when I was a small boy,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A, A*, E*,
    Well, I could see the magic in a day,
    A* E*, G*, D,
    But, now Im just a poor boy,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Well, maybe its the price you have to pay,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    If you lock your dreams away
    E A
    If no-one wants to listen.
    A* E*
    Whats the story,
    A* E*, G*, D
    I wish Id been a minstrel,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A, A*, E*,
    Just think of all the maidens I could call,
    A* E*, G*, D
    Oh-i wish Id been a gypsy,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Then maybe I could read the crystal ball,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    cause surrounded by these walls,
    E A
    Just makes me feel uneasy.

    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine
    A Amaj7
    Wont you send me a little sun
    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine
    A Amaj7
    I m a stranger to everyone.

    Gbm
    So, -make us all laugh-
    F
    Make us all cry
    Gbm
    -make us all give-
    F
    Make us all try
    G
    Give us a secret, show us the light,
    B A, D A*, E*, A*, E*, G*, D, E, A...
    Well, strike up the music, light up the sky. Hi Hi Hi ( Solo )


    A* E* A* E*, G*, D
    Mmmmmmmm-if I was a lion,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A, A*, E*,
    Well, I could be the king off all the plains,
    A* E*, G*, D
    Mmm-if is was an eagle,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Well, maybe I could fly above the rains,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Oh, fly above the pain
    E A
    But, I know Im only foolin

    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine,
    A Amaj7
    Wont you send me a little sun,
    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine,
    A Amaj7
    Whos a stranger to everyone.


    Gbm
    So, -make us all laugh-
    F
    Make us all cry
    Gbm
    -make us all give-
    F
    Make us all try
    G
    Give us a secret, show us the light,
    B A, D A*, E*, A*, E*, G*, D, E, A...
    Well, strike up the music, light up the sky. Hi Hi Hi

    I said hey, sister moonshine
    I said hey, sister moonshine,
    I said hey, said hey
    I said hey, I said hey sister moonshine.

    A*= XXX655
    E*= XXX454
    G*= XXX433

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sister Moonshine

    Intro: A*, E*, A*, E*, G*, D, E, A...


    A* E* A* E*, G*, D
    Ooooooooooooooo-when I was a small boy,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A, A*, E*,
    Well, I could see the magic in a day,
    A* E*, G*, D,
    But, now Im just a poor boy,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Well, maybe its the price you have to pay,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    If you lock your dreams away
    E A
    If no-one wants to listen.
    A* E*
    Whats the story,
    A* E*, G*, D
    I wish Id been a minstrel,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A, A*, E*,
    Just think of all the maidens I could call,
    A* E*, G*, D
    Oh-i wish Id been a gypsy,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Then maybe I could read the crystal ball,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    cause surrounded by these walls,
    E A
    Just makes me feel uneasy.

    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine
    A Amaj7
    Wont you send me a little sun
    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine
    A Amaj7
    I m a stranger to everyone.

    Gbm
    So, -make us all laugh-
    F
    Make us all cry
    Gbm
    -make us all give-
    F
    Make us all try
    G
    Give us a secret, show us the light,
    B A, D A*, E*, A*, E*, G*, D, E, A...
    Well, strike up the music, light up the sky. Hi Hi Hi ( Solo )


    A* E* A* E*, G*, D
    Mmmmmmmm-if I was a lion,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A, A*, E*,
    Well, I could be the king off all the plains,
    A* E*, G*, D
    Mmm-if is was an eagle,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Well, maybe I could fly above the rains,
    E A Asus4/A/ Asus4/A,
    Oh, fly above the pain
    E A
    But, I know Im only foolin

    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine,
    A Amaj7
    Wont you send me a little sun,
    Bm
    I said hey, sister moonshine,
    A Amaj7
    Whos a stranger to everyone.


    Gbm
    So, -make us all laugh-
    F
    Make us all cry
    Gbm
    -make us all give-
    F
    Make us all try
    G
    Give us a secret, show us the light,
    B A, D A*, E*, A*, E*, G*, D, E, A...
    Well, strike up the music, light up the sky. Hi Hi Hi

    I said hey, sister moonshine
    I said hey, sister moonshine,
    I said hey, said hey
    I said hey, I said hey sister moonshine.

    A*= XXX655
    E*= XXX454
    G*= XXX433

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gracias por los acordes. Empece a escuchar genesis porque me sorprendio la cantidad de canciones que estaban en este blog, y enseguida vine a tratar de tocarlas en la guitarra (complicadas para mi nivel), pero igual pude sacar algunas.
    No se si el blog sigue activo, pero mu gustaria pedirte el, en mi opinion, mejor tema de genesis, dancing with the moonlit knight.
    Muchas Gracias

    ResponderEliminar