jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

TRACEY THORN: "RAISE THE ROOF"

Pedida también por Carlos Dall, que para no gastar un mail en pedir una sola canción, agarró y se pidió varias.



Intro: |C - Cmaj7|

What you |C| do
Raise the roof - Everybody wants you to
|F| And you do it with, and you do it with,
and you do it with, and you do it with |C| love

When you do that thing you do
The love comes through - You raise the roof
|F| Put the music on - Put the music on
Put the music on, they all wanna |C| dance

You can do anything - If you dare
Don't mean a thing - Unless you care
|F| And you do it with, and you do it with, and you do it with,
and you do it with |C| love |C - F - F|

......|Eb| All those years I wasted |Dm| sitting |G| on my own
......|C| Think what I could have tasted |F| if I'd |G| only known
......|Am - E/G#| Why did I |G| wait? |D/F#|
......Why did I |F| wait? |G|
......Don't tell me it's |Am| too late |G|
......Why did I |F| wait? |G|
......Don't tell me it's |Am| too late

|C| So open up - Before you start
An open hand - An open heart
|F| Bring it on, bring it on, bring it on
Bring it on |C| home |C

......Bring it on |F| home |F|
......Bring it on |Am| home |E/G#|
......Why did I |G| wait? |D/F#|
......Why did I |F| wait?
......|G| Don't tell me it's |Am| too late
......|G| Don't tell me it's |F| too late
......|G| Don't tell me it's |F| too late
......|G| Don't tell me it's |Am| too late

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario