miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA: "BLUEBIRD"

Tono original respetado.


Intro: |G - C| x 2

The |G| streets, the signs are pointing |C| all one way
But |G| you don't realize just |C| what they say
You may |G| fight, you may |D/F#| run, you may  
|G7/F| know what you've |C/E| done

......|Ebmaj7| It makes me |Bbmaj7| feel so sad 
......(makes me feel so |Ebmaj7| sad) |Bbmaj7|
......|Ebmaj7| to think what I |Bbmaj7| might've had
......(what I might've |Ebmaj7| had) |Bbmaj7| 

............|Bb| I watch the stars, |Dm| I watch the sun
............|Fm| now I watch for |C| anyone
............But it's only |Eb6| make bel-|D| ieve

You |G| work... you work, you work so |C| hard and then
Some-|G| one, someone will come a-|C| round again
You may |G| think it's for |D/F#| real
but you |G7/F| know how you |C/E| feel

......|Ebmaj7| The places |Bbmaj7| that I go
......(places that I |Ebmaj7| go) |Bbmaj7|
......|Ebmaj7| Don't feel good |Bbmaj7| anymore
......(don't feel good any-|Ebmaj7| more) |Bbmaj7|

............|Bb| I see it all |Dm| rainbows in fall
............|Fm| I see her face up-|C| on my wall
............But it's only |Eb6| make bel-|D| ieve - |D7 - Daug - D|

Fly a-|G| way, bluebird fly a-|Cmaj7| way for me
To a |G| place somewhere far a-|Cmaj7| cross the sea
Fly a-|G| way, far a-|D/F#| way, don't look |G7/F| back, go to-|C/E| day

......|Ebmaj7| The waves that |Bbmaj7| crash
......upon the |Ebmaj7| sand |Bbmaj7|
......|Ebmaj7| Another |Bbmaj7| place,
......a far off |Ebmaj7| land |Bbmaj7|

............|Bb| And every day, |Dm| I have to stay
............|Fm| but you are free, you could |C| fly away
............But it's only |Eb6| make bel-|D| ieve |D9-  - D - D7|

Instr: |G - C| x 2
           Oooh

|G| Bluebird, bluebird fly a-|C| way for me
|G| Bluebird, bluebird fly a-|C| way
|G| Bluebird, bluebird fly a-|C| way for me 
|G| Bluebird, bluebird fly a-|C| way |G|

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario