sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

SUZANNE VEGA: "MY FAVORITE PLUM"

Exquisita pieza final del disco "Nine objects of desire", del 90 y pico. Está subida un tono con respecto al original, que es Sol menor. Yo la toco con un transporte en 2. Atentti a la intro y el final (¡besheza!), vale la pena aprenderse el punteadito, que por lo demás es muy sencillo.


Intro: Tab. 1










|Am| My favorite |E| plum... |Am| hangs so |Dm| far from |E| me
|F| See how it |E| sleeps... |Dm7| and hear how it |Dm6| calls to |E| me
......|C| See how the flesh |Em| presses the skin,
......|Gm| It must be bursting with |Dm| secrets wi- |E| thin,
|F| I’ve seen the |E| rest, yes, and |Dm7| that is the |E| one for
 
|Am| me |Dm7 - E7| - |Am - Dm7 - E7|


|Am| See how it |E| shines... |Am| It will |Dm| be so |E| sweet
|F| I’ve been so |E| dry... |Dm7| It would make my |Dm6| heart com- |E| plete
......|C| See how it lays |Em| languid and slow
......|Gm| Never noticing |Dm| me here be |E| low
|F| I’ve seen the |E| best, yes, and |Dm7| that is the |E| one for

|Am| me |Am7+ - Am7 - Am6| |Dm6 - E7 - Am - F - E|

............|Am| Maybe a |Am7+| girl will take it
............|Am7| Maybe a |Am6| boy will steal it
............|Dm6| Maybe a |E7| shake of the bough
............will |Am| wake it and make it |F| fall |E|

|Am| My favorite |E| plum... |Am| lies in |Dm| wait for |E| me
|F| I’ll be right |E| here... |Dm7| longing |Dm6| endless- |E| ly
......|C| You’ll say that I’m |Em| foolish to trust
......But |Gm| it will be mine and I |Dm| know that it |E| must
cause
|F| I’ve had the |E| rest, yes and |Dm7| that is the |E| one for |Am| me
|Dm7| I’ve seen the |E| best, yes and |F| that is the |E7| one for |Am| me


Final: Tab. 2 



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario