domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

RED HOUSE PAINTERS: "MOTHER"

Pedida por Eric Galliani.




I

Intro: |C# - C#/G# - C11 - C11/G| x 4

|C#| The |C#/G#| way the street looked |C11|
Dim and |C11/G| polluted
|C#| So have I |C#/G#| felt
When I |C11| walked upon |C11/G|

|C#| The |C#/G#| way the air seemed |C11|
Grey fog |C11/G| diluted
|C#| So do I |C#/G#| feel
When I’m |C11 |breathed upon |C11/G|

......|A| Ominous |A/C#| head spo-|F5| ke
......You |F11+/E| ain’t so good
......|A| Poorly the |A/C#| sow jo-|F5| ked
......Trashed and |F11+/E| words muttered |Dm - Dm/A|

............|Dm| I want to be |Dm/A| mo-|Bb| thered |Dm/A|
............I |Bb| want you to give |F/G|
............At-|F/G#| tention to my |F/G| belly button |F/G# - Dm|
............|F/Eb| Mother |Dm|
............I |F/Eb| want to have |F/G|
............|F/G#| Boddy pins stuck in my |F/G| ears |F/G#|

Instr: |B6 - F#aug - Bb7 - Bb/F| x 2  

......And |B6| drown a-|F#aug| way the |Bb7| endless |Bb/F| days
......|B6| Ridding |F#aug| soon the |Bb7| troubled |Bb/F| ways

Instr: |Eb - Eb - Eb - C11*|

Embedded |C#| down with a |Eb2| warm frown
In a |Bb| wrong and impure |G#| dream |G# - G - F#|
|C| Anchored |C#| down with a |Eb2| mermaid
In |Bb| sound halcyon |G#| sea |G# - G - F#|
|C| Lure |C#| me in her |Eb2| salt
Liquid |Bb| canyon far be-|G#| neath |G# - G - F#|
|C| My mother |C#| savior with her |Eb2| goddess touch
Brushes |Bb| hands through my |G#| hair |G# - G - F#|

Instr: |G - G# - Dm9/A - Bb|

Instr: |B6 - F#aug - Bb7 - Bb/F| x 2 

Instr: |F#m6 - C#| x 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
 
II

Instr: |C# - Eb - Bb2 - Fm - C# - Cm - Bb2 - Fm| x 13 

Final: |Bb/Eb - Bb - Bb/Eb - Gm| --- |Bb/Eb - Bb - Fm/C - Aaug|

1 comentario: