jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

FUN.: SOME NIGHTS (INTRO)

Para guapos del canto.



There are |C| some nights I hold on to every note I ever wrote
|Dm| Some nights, I say "fuck it all" and stare at the calendar
|Em| Waiting for catastrophes, imagine when they scare me
Into |F| changing whatever it is I am changing into |G5 - G6 - G7|

(And you have every right to be scared).

Cos there are |C| some nights I hold you close, pushing you to hold me
Or |Dm| begging you to lock me up, never let me see the world
Some |Em| nights, I live in horror of people on the radio
|F| Tea parties and Twitter, I've never been so bitter

......And |C| you-|G|-u-|C|-u, why you wanna |Dm| stay?
......Oh my God! Have you listened to me |Dm| lately?
......Lately, I've been going |G| crazy...

......And |C| you-|G|-u-|C|-u, why you wanna |Dm| stay?
......Oh my God! Have you listened to me |Dm| lately?
......Lately, I've been fucking |G| crazy...

There are |C| some nights I wait for someone to save us
But I |Dm| never look inward, try not to look upward
And |Em| some nights I pray a sign is gonna come to me
But |Am| u-|G| sual-|F| ly, I'm just trying to get some |C| sleep...

|G| Some |C| nights!

1 comentario:

  1. Third, distributors are so confident in its skills that they supply cash back guarantees for people today who attempt it out.


    my blog post :: Ijebusconnect.Businesslik.Com

    ResponderEliminar