miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

RILO KILEY: "THREE HOPEFUL THOUGHTS"

Pedida por Gabriel. El tono original es B, se toca con capo en 4. D5+ es xx0332.



Intro: |G - Am - C - D - D|

|G| All this talk of your |Am| sweet girl-|C| friend
|D| is startin' to pay off
|G| and the charms that she |Am| got from |C| travel
|D| are startin' to wear off

......And I |C| hope that you |Am| smile tonight
......|G| watching the |G/F#| last of your |Em| friends arrive
......you |Am| smile and shake their |D| hands

|G| And the hero that you |Am| hoped you'd |C| be
|D| never seemed to show up
|G| and if I can |Am| keep on |C| talking
|D| there won't be time to give up

......And I |C| hope that I |Am| drive tonight
......|G| into the |G/F#| last of the |Em| great sunrises
......I'll |Am| smile and wave my |D| hand, goodbye

Instr: |G - Am - C - D - D - D5+|

............|Em| Things don't work out |Am| quite the way
............you |Bm| planned it's almost |C| half past two
............and |D| I've begun to hate the way you
............|Am| smile, so |Cm| smile

Solo: |G - Am - C - D - D| x 2

......And I |C| hope that you |Am| close your eyes
......|G| forget the |G/F#| pain of a |Em| thousand lives
......And I |C| hope that you |Am| die tonight
......|G| just close your |G/F#| eyes, there goes the |Em| light
......|Am| Smile I'll brave it
......|Am| while you wave your |D| hand:
......good-|G| bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario