domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

MARILLION: "DRY LAND"



De la vez (1991) que se tentaron por la masividad (y la conquistaron, aunque después recularon y volvieron a la oscura cueva del prog-rock. Todavía andan por ahí).

Intro: |Fsus4/C  -  D7sus4+9  -  Am7  -  Bbmaj7  -  Bb| x 2

In all the time that I've known you |Fsus4/C  -  D7sus4+9  -  Am7  -  Bbmaj7|
|Bb| You've been so edgy and nervous |Fsus4/C  -  D7sus4+9  -  Am7  -  Bbmaj7|
|Bb| I never wanted to own you
......|Dm7| I was aware of the |F/D| dan- |G/D|ger
......|Dm7| Of making a bid for your |F/D| fa- |G/D| vours
......|Dm7| You're such a natural |F/D| stran- |G/D| ger
......|Dm7| I made excuses and |F| ran. |G| You're...

............... an |D| island, but I |Bbmaj7| can't leave you |C| all out at sea |Bb5-|
............You're so |D| violent with your |Bbmaj7| sile-|C|-nce |Bb5-|
............You're an |D| island, I can't |Bbmaj7| sleep, won't you |C| speak to me |Bb5-|
............I'm on |D| dry land, won't you |Bbmaj7| help me ple- |C| ase

Instr: |Fsus4/C  -  D7sus4+9  -  Am7  -  Bbmaj7  -  Bb|

In all the time that I've known you |Fsus4/C  -  D7sus4+9  -  Am7  -  Bbmaj7|
|Bb| There has been something between us |Fsus4/C  -  D7sus4+9  -  Am7  -  Bbmaj7|
|Bb| I don't think it's my imagination

......|Dm7| I felt like I couldn't |F/D| touch |G/D| you
......|Dm7| But I had the feeling you'd |F/D| love |G/D| to
......|Dm7| Tell me the truth if you |F/D| could |G/D| do
......|Dm7| I made excuses and |F| ran. |G| You're...

............... an |D| island, but I |Bbmaj7| can't leave you |C| all out at sea... |Bb5-|
............You're so |D| violent with your |Bbmaj7| sile-|C|-nce... |Bb5-|
............You're an |D| island, I can't |Bbmaj7| sleep, won't you |C| speak to me... |Bb5-|
............I'm on |D| dry land, won't you |Bbmaj7| help me ple- |C| ase

Solo: |Dm - Bbmaj7 - C| x 3 - Dm - Bbmaj7 - Bb - C

............You're an |D| island, but I |Bbmaj7| can't leave you |C| all out at sea |Bb5-|
............You're so |D| violent with your |Bbmaj7| sile-|C|-nce |Bb5-|
............You're an |D| island, I can't |Bbmaj7| sleep, won't you |C| speak to me |Bb5-|
............I'm on |D| dry land, won't you |Bbmaj7| help me |C| please
............I'm on |D| dry land, won't you |Bbmaj7| help me ple- |C| ase

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario