viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

THE ZOMBIES: "THE WAY I FEEL INSIDE"

Pedida por Mariana. La dejé en el tono original.




|-| Should I try to hide.... the way I feel inside 
My heart for you? 
Would you say that you... would try to love me too?
In your mind could you ever be
Really close to me?
I can tell the way you smile
If I feel that I could be certain then
I would say the things I want to say tonight

But till |B| I |Cdim| can |C#m| see
That you'd |B| really |Cdim| care for |C#m| me
I will |Eb| dream that some-|E| day you'll be
Really |Em| close to me
I can |B| tell the way you smile
If I |E| feel that I could be |Em| certain then
I would |B| say the things
I |Bbaug| want to |Aaug| say to-|B| night

But till |B| I |Cdim| can |C#m| see
That you'd |B| really |Cdim| care for |C#m| me
I'll keep |B| trying to hide
The |E| way I |Edim| feel in-|B| side... |E - Edim - B|

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario