sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

GENESIS: "ANYWAY"

Original en Gm. Con el instrumental de piano y todo, perfectamente tocable y hasta, si lo miran con cariño, fácil. Ahí hay que marcar bien los bajos y no preocuparse tanto por las otras notas. Ojalá se entienda.



Intro: |Em - C - A7/C# - G/D - A7/C# - C

All the |B7| pumping's nearly over for my...

|Em| sweet heart, |Am7| this is the one for |A7| me,
|G| Time to meet the chef |Em6| ... Oh boy!
The |C| running man is out of |B7| death.
Feel cold and old, its getting hard to...

......|D2| catch my breath... It's |Em| back to ash |A7|
......|D| Now you've had your flash boy
......|Em| the rocks, in |A7| time compress
......Your |Gm| blood to oil, your |Fmaj7| flesh to coal,
......En-|Gm| rich the soil, not |D| everybody's goal.

|Em| Anyway, they |Am7| say she comes on a |A7| pale horse,
But I'm |G| sure I hear a train |Em6| ... Oh boy!
I |C| don't even feel no |B7| pain
I guess I must be driving my-

......|D2| self insane... |Em| Damn it all! |A7|
......Does |D| earth plug a hole in heaven,
......|Em| Or heaven |A7| plug a hole
......In |Gm| earth... how wonderful to be |Fmaj7| so profound,
......When |Gm| everything you are is |D| dying underground

Instr: |Em - C/B - Em
Instr: |Em - Am - D7/F# - Em
Instr: |Em - C/Bb - D7/F# - Am - Em|
Instr: |Em - C/Bb - D7/F# - Am - G - Em - D7/F# - 
Instr...stEm - C - Em - Em/D - Em/B - Em/D - C - Am7 - C --- A7/C#| - |B7

Solo: |Em - C - A7/C# - G/D - A7/C# - C - B7|

Instr: |Em - C - A7/C# - G/D - A7/C# - C|

|B7| I feel the pull on the rope, let me off at the...

|Em| rainbow, I |Am7| could have been exploded in |A7| space
Different |G| orbits for my bones |Em6|
Not me, just |C| quietly buried in |B7| stones,
Keep the deadline open with my...

......|D2| maker!
......|Em| See me stretch |A7|
......For |D| God's elastic acre
......|Em| The door bell |A7| rings and it's
......"Good |Gm| morning Rael
......So |Fmaj7| sorry you had to wait.
......It won't be |Gm| long, yeah!
......She's |D| very rarely late."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario