jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

DIVINE COMEDY: "TIMESTRETCHED"

Como el tono original es Am, se recomienda tocar con transporte en 5. Linda para practicar arpegios, aunque también por supuesto se puede rascar, marcando los bajos.



There's |Em9| not enough hours in the |Em9/B| day
To |Gmaj7/A| say all that I want to say
There's |Em9| not enough days in the |Em9/B| week
And |A7sus4/13| weeks go by quicker than |A7/13| drunks knock back liquor

There's |Em9| not enough weeks in the |Em9/B| month
To |Gmaj7/A| do all that needs to be done
There's |Em9| not enough months in the |Em9/B| year
And |A7sus4/13| years disappear like the |A7/13| bubbles in my beer |A7sus4/13  - A7/13|

......|Em9| Ti-|Em9/B| -me |Gmaj7/A| stretched
......|Em9| Ti-|Em9/B| -me |Gmaj7/A| stretched

There's |Em9| not enough lines on the |Em9/B| stave
To |Gmaj7/A| capture the music I crave
There's |Em9| not enough strings to my |Em9/B| bow
And |A7sus4/13| even the barmen know |A7/13| extracts from Carmen

There's |Em9| not enough notes in this scale
It |Gmaj7/A| feels like I'm chasing my tail
There's |Em9| not enough beats in the bar
And |A7sus4/13| bars get too busy with |A7/13| folks asking "is he…?" |A7sus4/13  - A7/13|  

Final: |Em9 - Em9/B - Gmaj7/A| x 2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario