domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

R.E.M.: "FIND THE RIVER"

Del imperecedero "Automatic for the people", en su tono original. D4/E es xx2032 y Dm/F, xx3231.



Intro: |D - D4/E| x 2 - |D - Dm/F - Em7 - G6   ---   D - Dm/F - A7sus4| 


|D| Hey now little |Dm/F| speedy head, 
the |Em7| read on the speed-|G6| meter says
you |D| have to go the |Dm/F| task in the |A7sus4| city
Where |D| people drown and |Dm/F| people serve,  
|Em7| don't be shy, your |G6| just deserve 
is |D| only just |Dm/F| light years to |A7sus4| go.

......|G| Me, my thoughts are |A| flower strewn, |D| ocean storm, bay-|Em| berry moon.
......|G| I have got to |A| leave to find my |D| way |D7|

......|G| Watch the road and |A| memorize, this |D| life that pass be-|Em| fore my eyes,
......|G| nothing is |A| going my way 


Inter: |D - Dm/F - Em7 - G6   ---   D - Dm/F - A7sus4|

The |D| ocean is the |Dm/F| rivers goal, 
a |Em7| need to leave the |G6| water knows.
We're |D| closer now than |Dm/F| light years to |A7sus4| go.

......|G| I have got to |A| find the river, |D| bergamot and |Em| vetiver
......|G| Run through my |A| head and fall a-|D| way. |D7|
......|G| Leave the road and |A| memorize, this |D| life that pass be-|Em| fore my eyes,
......|G| nothing is |A| going my way. 


Inter: |D - D4/E| x 2

There's |D| no one left to |Dm/F| take the lead, 
but |Em7| I tell you and |G6| you can see
We're |D| closer now and |Dm/F| light years to |A7sus4| go

|D| Pick up here and |Dm/F| chase the ride. 
The |Em7| river empties |G6| to the tide;
|D| Fall into the |Dm/F| ocean. |A7sus4|
......The |G| river to the |A| ocean goes, a |D| fortune for the |Em| undertow.
......|G| None of this is |A| going my |D| way. |D7|

......|G| There is nothing |A| left to throw of |D| ginger, lemon, |Em| indigo,
......|G| Coriander |A| stem and rose of |D| hay. |D7|

......|G| Strength and courage |A| overrides these |D| privileged and |Em| weary eyes
......|G| River poet |A| search naive-|D| te. |D7|

......|G| Pick up here and |A| chase the ride, the |D| river empties |Em| to the tide.  
......|G| All of this is |A| coming your |D| way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario