sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

CROWDED HOUSE: "BETTER BE HOME SOON"



No necesita presentación.


|C| Somewhere deep in- |Am| side
Something's got a |Em7| hold on you |G|
And it's |C| pushing me a- |Am| side
See it stretch on fo-
|Em7| rever |G|
 
......And I know I'm |C| ri---|C7|---ght 
......for the first time in |F| my life
 ......That's why I |G| tell you,  you'd better be home |C| soon |G| |Tab. 1|

|C| Stripping back the |Am| coats
Of lies and de-
|Em7| ception |G - G7|
|C| Back to nothing- |Am| ness
Like a week in the
|Em7| desert |G|

......And I |G7| know I'm |C| ri---|C7|---ght 
......for the first time in |F| my life 
......That's why I |G| tell you,
......you'd better be home |C| soon |Em7/B| (Tab. 2) 

............|Bb| So don't say |D| no, don't say nothing's |G| wrong 
............|Bb| Cos when you get back |A7| home maybe I'll be |D| gone |D9| 

Instr: |C - Am - Em - G | - |C - Am - Em|

............|F| When the nights go down
............When you've had your |Bb7| fill
............When there's nothing left

|C| It would cause me |Am| pain
If we were to
|Em7| end it |G - G7|
But |C| I could start a- |Am| gain
You can de-
|Em7| pend on it |G| 

......And I |G7| know I'm |C| ri---|C7|---ght 
......for the first time in |F| my life 
......That's why I |G| tell you,
......you'd better be home |Am7| soon, |D| oh... 
......That's why I |F| tell you,
  .....|G| you'd better be home... |-| soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario